Cockroaches are known health pests that carry and spread bacteria. In many parts of the U.S., the sighting of a single cockroach by a health inspector could automatically shut down a food service operation. Customers and employees perceive their presence as a sign of unsanitary conditions, negatively impacting their decision to purchase from you and further damaging your reputation. Our Service Specialists will eliminate cockroaches and keep them from coming back.
Cockroaches are associated with dirty, unsanitary environments so when your customers or staff see a cockroach, the story can quickly spread via word of mouth or social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and Yelp. Stories of cockroach sightings and Health Department or FDA closures can quickly spiral out of control and cause a public relations nightmare doing irreparable damage to your reputation and brand.
Our process includes:
- Thorough inspections and monitoring
- Residual application for a quick knockdown
- Flushing to drive cockroaches from hiding
- Dusting for long-lasting protection
- Targeted bait applications for protection in sensitive areas
- Documentation and communication with you of risk areas and action taken