Small flies can live in your facility year round. Harbored in small, tough-to-get-at areas like drains and beverage machines, these prolific breeders can quickly multiply into an infestation, becoming a nuisance to customers and drawing the attention of health inspectors. GPM can provide solutions to rid your facility of small flies. Small Flies, Big Problems.
Small flies, such as the Red-Eyed Fruit Fly and Dark-Eyed Fruit Fly, are prolific breeders and develop rapidly. A few flies can quickly become a full-blown infestation in only a matter of days. They can negatively impact health inspection scores, become bothersome to customers and staff, and may even transfer bacteria to food and food preparation surfaces. Small flies have become big problems, and immediate action should be taken when they are found in your facility.
GPM’s Small Fly Services defend against small fly infestations, addressing different life stages for maximum impact.
Our Services can include:
- Thorough inspections to identify breeding, feeding and resting sites
- Actionable structural and sanitation recommendations to eliminate breeding and feeding sites
- Breeding and feeding material removal and/or treatment to break the reproduction cycle
- Adult small fly removal for immediate relief and to prevent future breeding activity
- Report with recommendations to prevent reinfestation